ACMA NG-Inhalers/Nebulizers - February 23, 2021 OKC #8081
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) (CST)
This is a 10 hour course - 6 classroom hours and 4 hours of practical training and skills testing at your facility. You will learn about the respiratory and GI system, how to administer bolus tube feedings and medications, and administer Inhalers and nebulizers. Pre-Requisite: You must hold a current CMA license to attend this class.
IMPORTANT: Supplemental forms found here must be filled out and e-mailed or faxed to email@example.com titled AMCA Glucose Forms or fax to 405-524-8354. This must be done 5 days prior to the start of class
$133.90 pr member facility participant
$236.90 per non-member facility participant
Use code CHECK3 to receive a 3% discount if paying by check
1201 N. Harvey Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73103 United States
Protocols for Classroom Attendance
• Upon arrival, completion of the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire will be required.
• Temperature will be checked upon arrival – if temperature of 100.4 or higher is indicated entrance will not be permitted.
• If symptoms or feelings of any sickness, participant should not attend class.
• Mask are required during class time – social distancing should be followed.
• Boxed lunches will be provided.
• In-person classes require a minimum enrollment, or they will be rescheduled at a later date.