ACMA Diabetes and Monitoring of Blood Glucose (NO INSULIN) #DG1
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) (CST)
This is an 8 hour course - 6 classroom hours and 2 hours of practical training and skills testing at your facility. You will learn about Diabetes and its disease process and pathophysiology, diet, and glucometer training. Pre-Requisite: You must hold a current CMA license to attend this class.
IMPORTANT: Supplemental forms found here must be filled out and e-mailed or faxed to email@example.com titled AMCA Glucose Forms or 405-524-8354. This must be done 5 days prior to the start of class
Care Providers Oklahoma has implemented safety precautions, including verbal completion of the COVID-19 screening questionnaire; temperature check (if temperature of 100.4 or higher is indicated entrance will not be permitted); mask required during class time (social distancing should be followed); boxed lunches will be provided at its offices to minimize the risk of spread of the COVID-19 virus. Despite such precautions, visitors and attendees at in-person training and/or meetings should acknowledge that there is a risk of contracting COVID-19 infection and that Care Providers Oklahoma cannot prevent and is not responsible for such risk of infection to any person who chooses to attend in-person training and/or meetings. Care Providers Oklahoma requests that anyone who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or has been exposed to a COVID-positive individual to stay home to avoid the risk of infection to others.
In-person training required a minimum enrollment, or will be rescheduled at a later date.
$133.90 pr member facility participant
$236.90 per non-member facility participant
Use code CHECK3 to receive a 3% discount if paying by check
1201 N Harvey Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73103 United States
Protocols for Classroom Attendance
• Upon arrival, completion of the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire will be required.
• Temperature will be checked upon arrival – if temperature of 100.4 or higher is indicated entrance will not be permitted.
• If symptoms or feelings of any sickness, participant should not attend class.
• Mask are required during class time – social distancing should be followed.
• Boxed lunches will be provided.
• In-person classes require a minimum enrollment, or they will be rescheduled at a later date.
Check in: 8:30am - 8:55am NO ADMITTANCE AFTER 9AM
Class: 9:00am - 4:00pm (lite lunch provided)